All 4 photos

Contact a manager at Tranio.com, and we will find you a suitable New home or property from among our 100,000 offers across 52 countries around the globe

Profitable investment — apartments for rent in a new residential complex in the heart of Canterbury, England

Price on request
Send a request
Total area: 20 m²
Send a request
Features
  • Balcony or terrace
  • Garden
  • Car parks

We offer for sale properties student apartments at the price from 135,955 to 235,201 euros.

Advantages

The proposal is a good investment: capital growth of 9% and 10% of the rent. Total: 19% per annum.

Convenient payment options and the opportunity to purchase in installments.

Description of the residential complex

The residential complex is a beautiful self-contained unit of five 4- and 5-storey buildings with a grassy lawn and plenty of benches for rest.

Green area, as well as a terrace with a roof garden is ideal for meeting friends or training under the open sky. Various outputs in each building will create students easy access to the apartments.

Outside is a car and a bicycle parking. Footpaths lit lamps powered by solar energy, in order to increase energy efficiency and reduce maintenance costs.

More properties

If this property wasn’t for you, take a look at other new homes for sale in the United Kingdom.

You can see more new homes for sale in Kent elsewhere on our website.

Similar listings

We select ads that may interest you.

Submit a request for a purpose proposal
Alexander Hincu
Alexander Hincu
Real Estate Expert Tranio in Kent
+44 20 3608 1267
Send a request
    When you submit a request, you agree to our terms and conditions
    Send one more request
    • 0% commission to Tranio
    • Residence permit support
    • Mortgage rates from 2%