All 6 photo

Contact a manager at Tranio.com, and we will find you a suitable New home or property from among our 90,000 offers across 50 countries around the globe

The studios for rent in a new residential complex in the heart of Luton, England

614,000 £
10,964 £ /m²
Send a request
Total area: 56 m²
Send a request
Features
  • Built in 2016
  • Balcony or terrace
  • Garden

We offer for sale student property: apartments ranging from 20 to 49 м² (excluding balconies, terraces and winter gardens) at a price of 113,658 to 697,447 euros.

Completion is scheduled for spring 2016.

Advantages

The proposal is a good investment: capital growth of 11% and 8% of the rent. Total: 19% per annum!

Students do not pay council tax.

Convenient payment options and the opportunity to buy property in installments.

The infrastructure of the residential complex

Residential complex with outdoor balconies for residents, common patio, terrace and roof garden has an elite gym, a yoga and Pilates studio, a martial arts hall, and the clock concierge service and security.

More properties

If this property wasn’t for you, take a look at other new homes for sale in the United Kingdom.

You can see more new homes for sale in Luton elsewhere on our website.

Similar listings

We select ads that may interest you.

Submit a request for a purpose proposal
Marina Filichkina
Marina Filichkina
Head of Sales
+44 20 3608 1267
Send a request
    When you submit a request, you agree to our terms and conditions
    Send one more request
    • 0% commission to Tranio
    • Residence permit support
    • Mortgage rates from 2%