Office building in one of the most prestigious districts of London.
The property is a high quality office building in Georgian style built in 1990s. It is included in the GradeII list (historical buildings of special interest).
The building was completely renovated in 2007.
The property includes four floors, rentable area is 1244 m², total area is 1648 m².
- Huge reception area and a conference room on the ground floor.
- The ergonomic layout of offices located around a courtyard with a garden.
- Staircase with decorative details.
- Passenger lift for 10 people/750 kg.
- Climate control system.
- Metal ceilings and raised floors in offices.
- Men 's and women 's toilets on each floor.
Absolute income is 716,912 £.
The current yield of 4%.
The capital value of the property: 1,420 £/m².
Property is leased to two tenants for 9,5 years. 91.2% of the object is leased to a well-known law firm.
The building is located on one of the streets in Mayfair, close to the famous world leaders in jewelry manufacturing, fashion designers, law firms and a number of trendy restaurants.
Mayfair is located in the heart of London 's West End and for over 300 years it is one of the most exclusive places in the world, world famous for its prestigious residential and commercial real estate.