All 18 photo

Contact a manager at Tranio.com, and we will find you a suitable New home or property from among our 90,000 offers across 50 countries around the globe

One-bedroom apartment with views of the River Thames, in a new residential complex in Canary Wharf, London

343,000 £
6,017 £ /m²
Send a request
Total area: 57 m² 1 bedroom 1 bathroom
Send a request
Features
  • Built in 2016
  • 2 floor
  • Balcony or terrace
  • Internet
  • TV
  • Swimming pool
  • Garden
  • Car parks

(

We offer you a new project, with a total area of 16 hectares, the site of the old royal docks. The residence will feature 3,500 new apartments. About half of the complex will occupy green spaces.

Description of the complex

The residential complex consists of luxury apartments with stunning views of the Thames and the commercial center.

For residents of the complex is developed excellent infrastructure: a 25-meter swimming pool, gym, sauna and jacuzzi.

Prices £ 340,000- £ 1,300,000. The range area of 50 -250 meters.

1 bedroom — from £ 340,000

2 bedrooms — from £ 470,000

3 bedrooms — from £ 795,000

4 bedrooms — from £ 865,000

Installment payments and loan processing.

The initial payment of 20%, the remaining 80% upon completion of construction.

Completion of the complex of 2016/2017 years.

Description of the apartment

1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, spacious living room, combined with a fully equipped kitchen and dining area, a balcony (10 m²).

Equipment

  • Fine finishing
  • Furnished kitchen
  • Central air conditioning and heating
  • Fire alarm

Household appliances: refrigerator, washing machine, dishwasher, stove, microwave

Benefits

  • Not far from the new school complex
  • 2 Park
  • View of the river and Canary Wharf
  • Cafes and restaurants
  • Concierge-Services
  • The protected area
  • Excellent transport interchange.

Additional services

  • Real estate management after purchase
  • It is possible to arrange the purchase of furniture and finish by the vendor.

Arrangement

Canary Wharf — a popular business district, with a special atmosphere, where you want to come again and again. Quay, green streets, and marvelous panorama of London's fascinating.

Canary Wharf attracts and will involve leading companies and create jobs. It is a good investment opportunity as the demand for apartments will continue to grow, as well as real estate prices and rent it.

More properties

If this property wasn’t for you, take a look at other new homes for sale in the United Kingdom.

You can see more new homes for sale in London elsewhere on our website.

Similar listings

We select ads that may interest you.

Submit a request for a purpose proposal
Alexandru-Viorel Hincu
Alexandru-Viorel Hincu
Property Advisor
+44 20 3608 1267
Send a request
    When you submit a request, you agree to our terms and conditions
    Send one more request
    • 0% commission to Tranio
    • Residence permit support
    • Mortgage rates from 2%