The apartment is located in a new residential complex in the exclusive area of West London in the immediate vicinity of the metro station. The apartment has beautiful views of the city.
The complex presents apartments with different layouts at a price of 1,152,290 to 3,841,120 euros.
In all apartments:
- a custom designed fitted kitchen with stone worktops;
- Siemens appliances (including integrated fridge freezer & dishwasher, freestanding washer/dryer);
- Villeroy and Boch sanitaryware, Vado brassware;
- recessed ceiling downlighters;
- wood flooring and carpets; an underfloor heating to living areas and bedrooms;
- doors made of walnut;
- a wardrobe.
The residential complex has a spa, gym, swimming pool and sauna.
Residents are available around the clock concierge service.
The Ealing Broadway Station, uniting District line and Acton Main Line, is 200 m away from the complex. It offer fast and reliable connections — from 24 minutes to Heathrow, 12 minutes from Paddington and 30 minutes from the West End. Comprehensive range of bus services is also offered. By 2019 the Crossrail station will be built near the quarter.
The nearby M4, м² 5, A4 road networks and North Circular offer easy links to the rest of the UK — and beyond.
- West London University
- reputable private schools
- 91 state-run schools
- theatres and museums, including the Questors Theatre, British Museum, the V& A Museum
- a wide choice of restaurants — for example, the Red Room
- many fitness facilities
- historical landmarks such as Christ the Saviour Church.
- a wide selection of restaurants, pubs and clubs — for example, the famous club Red Room (formerly known as Ealing Club), which started the path to glory many British rock bands, including the Rolling Stones'and of The The Who.
In the area of several music festivals held annually.