It is a rural hotel near one of the towns in Eastern Hampshire.
The hotel is situated on a plot of 40 acres, directly in front of the lake. There are also extensive laws and woodlands.
The property was built in 1884 as a private residence, in 1950s it was acquired and operated as a hotel.
The main building includes:
- 24 rooms;
- function hall for 100 people;
- restaurant for 50 people;
- bar for 30 people;
- separate WCs;
There are also two small outbuildings and a training ground.
The hotel is currently closed.
The building has electricity and water supply.
There are diesel powered boilers for water and cental heating.
The kitchen appliances are connected to a LPG tank.
Sewerage is on the grounds.
There is the possibility of expanding the hotel for additional rooms, halls and lodges.