A beautiful luxury three-room apartment with a balcony in a prestigious residential complex in the center of London.
The residential complex includes swimming and vitality pools, relaxing loungers, sauna and steam rooms, spa rooms and a relaxation suite, a gym, a cinema room, a business suite and a 24-hour concierge service.
The apartment includes an entrance hall, a living-dining room with an open kitchen, a bedroom with a wardrobe and a bathroom en-suite, another bedroom and a shower room.
- individually designed layout of the kitchen
- stone work surfaces
- engineered timber floor finishes to kitchen and reception rooms
- carpet floor finishes to bedrooms
- large format porcelain floor finishes to bathrooms
- recessed LED downlighters throughout
- automatic lighting to utilities, services, coats cupboards & wardrobes
- pre-wired for whole house integrated media system
- heating and hot water from communal system
- underfloor heating to bathrooms and shower rooms
- comfort cooling/ heating to all reception rooms and bedrooms
- video entry system
Location and nearby objects
The apartment is located on the world famous Strand in the central part of London.
Strand boasts easy access all over the capital, either by London Underground, buses, black cabs and increasingly by bike. The Bank of England is just 10 minutes away by tube or car. Nearby Charing Cross station offers rail services across southeast England.
Strand is a major thoroughfare which runs from Fleet Street to Trafalgar square.
Two of the world's finest universities — King's College and the London School of Economics and Political Science are located in close proximity to the residential complex.