A modern apartment with three bedrooms and a balcony in a new elite residential complex located in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, London.
The builiding includes 78 luxuriously appointed apartments with one, two or three bedrooms.
The building is positioned between the impressive landscaped linear park and the private driveway entrance off Warwick Road.
The residential complex includes a 24-hour five star hotel-style concierge service, a state-of-the-art gymnasium, bespoke lap and vitality pool, luxurious treatment rooms and a cinema room.
The apartment includes an entrance hall, a living-dining room with an open kitchen, two bedrooms with bathrooms en-suite, another bedroom and a shower room.
- heating and hot water from a communal system
- underfloor heating to bathrooms and shower rooms
- comfort cooling/ heating to all reception rooms and bedrooms
- engineered timber floor finishes to kitchens and reception rooms
- carpet floor finishes to bedrooms
- individually designed layouts to kitchens
- Küppersbusch appliances
- bathroom fixtures of Hansgrohe and Villeroy & Boch
- video entry system
- power and telephone points provided to all apartments for wireless intruder alarm to be fitted at a later date by purchaser
- all apartments provided with mains supply smoke detectors and fitted with domestic sprinkler systems
- multipoint locking, door restrictor and spy hole to apartment entrance doors
- pre-wired for an integrated media system
- pre-wired for future automated curtains/ blinds etc.
Location and nearby objects
The apartment is located in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea in the inner London borough.
Whether you are shopping for luxury brands or following cultural events, the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea offers a wealth of choice. Some of London's most famous stores and shopping streets are to be found nearby: Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Sloane Street, Kensington Church Street. Cultural and Royal connections are evident in Kensington Palace, the Royal Albert Hall and the Victoria and Albert Museum.
High Street Kensington Underground station is a short walk, connecting you with the expansive London Underground network.
A travel time to the main transport hubs:
- St Pancras International — 22 minutes
- London City airport — 42 minutes
- Heathrow airport — 44 minutes
- Stansted airport — 52 minutes