A beautiful one-bedroom apartment with a terrace in a residential complex with a garden under construction in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea.
The residential complex includes apartments and penthouses with one, two and three bedrooms.
The interior design and specification at the residential complex is of the highest order throughout. A wealth of features includes individually designed kitchens with superior appliances, comfortable and stylish living areas and truly indulgent bathrooms.
The residents benefit from Harrods Estates Concierge and a superb leisure suite. Within the suite is a gym and fitness studio, as well as a swimming pool and a vitality pool, a sauna and a steam room, as well as a spacious cinema room.
All apartments benefit from a 10 year build warranty.
The apartment includes an entrance hall, an utility room, a spacious living-dining room with an open kitchen and an entrance to the terrace, a bedroom and a bathroom.
- heating and hot water from a communal system
- underfloor heating to bathrooms and shower rooms
- comfort cooling/heating to all reception rooms and bedrooms
- individually designed layouts
- Küppersbusch appliances
- video entry system
- power and telephone points provided to all apartments for wireless intruder alarm to be fitted at a later date by purchaser
- all apartments provided with mains supply smoke detectors and fitted with domestic sprinkler systems
- pre-wired for an integrated media system
- pre-wired for future automated curtains/blinds etc.
Location and nearby infrastructure
The apartment occupies a superb position in the heart of the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, close to the illustrious neighbourhoods of Holland Park, Knightsbridge and Chelsea, considered prime residential areas.
Whether you are shopping for luxury brands or following cultural events, the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea offers a wealth of choice. Some of London's most famous stores and shopping streets are to be found nearby: Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Sloane Street, Kensington Church Street. Cultural and Royal connections are evident in Kensington Palace, the Royal Albert Hall and the Victoria and Albert Museum.
From the residential complex is easy to reach Heathrow Airport and Gatwick Airport, or St Pancras International for Eurostar services.