A two-room apartment with a balcony is located on the ground floor in a new residential complex in the center of the market town of Kingston-upon-Thames in the southwest of Greater London.
The development includes a garden square, a linear park, a gym, a 24-hour concierge, a cinema room and a meeting room.
We offer two- and two bedroom apartments. Option to purchase parking on two bedroom apartments.
The apartment consists of a living-dining room with an open kitchen and an entrance to the balcony, a bedroom, a bathroom and a storage room.
- contemporary designed kitchen with fitted wall and base units
- integrated electric oven, induction hob and extractor
- ceramic tiling to floor and underfloor warming to bathrooms
- Engineered timber flooring to living area
- White finished internal doors
- Matt emulsion paint finish to walls and ceilings etc.
Location and nearby infrastructure
The apartment is located in the center of Kingston. The town provides a fabulous set of attractions including shops, cosmopolitan bars and a range of restaurants. A supermarket is situated next to the residential complex and on-site there is a fully equipped gym.
Kingston rail and bus stations located just a 5 minute walk away — provide fast rail and road links to London and the rest of the UK.
The residents can benefit from excellent universities in the area, as well as local landmarks and nature reserves to explore, including two of the capital's largest Royal Parks and the exquisite landscaped gardens surrounding Hampton Court Palace.