A two-room apartment is situated on the ground floor in a residential complex under construction, located between the tranquil waterways of Little Venice and the stylish mansions of Marylebone, London.
Description of the residential complex
The residential complex includes one, two and three-bedroom apartments.
The apartments sizes span between 50 m² and 104 m².
A beautiful garden will be in the territory of the residential complex.
The complex may offer at residents' disposal: an expansive swimming pool, a steam room, a sauna, a modern gym for personal training as well as a cinema room. You can book an entertainment & dining room, which offers an ample space to entertain guests.
The owners may use services of a 24-hour concierge.
Tenure type: 999-year lease.
All apartments benefit from a 10 year build warranty.
The apartment consists of an entrance hall, a spacious living room with an open kitchen, a bedroom, a bathroom, a storage and a utility.
- stone effect porcelain splash back
- fully integrated appliances including a hob and a single oven with pyrolytic cleaning
- dishwasher, fridge freezer and washer dryer (washer dryer typically located in hallway cupboard)
- underfloor heating to master bathroom
- carpet to bedroom floors
- low energy, low maintenance lighting scheme using LED — dimmer switches to living rooms and bedrooms
- independent thermostatically controlled comfort cooling and heating via fan cooling unit multi-room system in all living rooms and bedroom
Location and nearby infrastructure
The apartment is located in the central part of London in Zone 1 between the Little Venice and the elite mansions of Marylebone.
Two beautiful London's parks — Regent’s Park and Hyde Park — are situated within walking distance of the residential complex.
The area has an excellent transport communication. Paddington and Marylebone stations are located a 10-minute walk from the property.
You can reach the University of Westminster and the London School of Economics by bus or by underground within 20–25 minutes. The Heathrow Airport is situated a 15-minute way by rail.