This beautiful re-developed luxury mews house offers the luxury living in one of the golden neighborhood of London.
A redesigned and newly built four storey mews house behind original façade, comprising three bedrooms, two with en-suite bathrooms and a separate third bathroom also a large first floor open plan reception room.
Other features of the re-developed house include two private outside terraces, a superb cinema room and large garage.
Finally, this fantastic property is located on charming Bathurst Mews, boasting one of London’s last remaining stables that has been on site since 1835.
The mews, with its quiet cobbled street, offers tranquil, country-inspired living in the heart of the bustling capital.
- Premier walnut timber flooring throughout reception and also throughout hallways
- Bespoke high gloss stained walnut fitted joinery to all bedrooms as well as the bathrooms
- Bespoke cornicing
- Luxury wallpaper throughout bedrooms and receptions, also with neutral paint palette in bathrooms
- Handmade roman blinds and curtains throughout, with electric window treatments in reception rooms and master bedrooms
- Crestron Control System providing the user control over:
- TVs, Music, Lighting, Window Treatments and also Heating & AC (Mews only).
- Control is via an in-wall Touchscreen, iPad App & wall keypads.
- Miele appliances throughout
- Temperate controlled wine cabinets + Polished quartz worktops
- Bespoke high gloss “Macassar” kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Also Franke stainless steel under mounted sink
- Luxury fully fitted velvet carpets to all bedrooms
- Bespoke high gloss stained walnut fitted joinery
- It also Features sky lights with integrated electric black out blinds
- Samuel Heath sanitary ware in nickel finish
- Luxury wallpaper or perlata wall finishes
- As well as Bespoke vanity units
Location and nearby infrastructure
House is located on the Hyde Park Estate, close to Lancaster Gate underground station, yet set back from the hustle and bustle of Bayswater Road also on the postcode w2.
Close to a host of delicatessens and cafes on Bathurst Street as well as nearby Connaught Village, the area has a local feel despite its prime central London location.
Most noteworthy, Lancaster Gate is a stone thrown away from Hyde Park, Mayfair and Knighsbridge.
Finally, the unit has been developed to the highest specification, providing a rare opportunity to acquire a uniquely designed period home in the heart of this highly sought after location.