This exciting development in the heart of East London will provide 277 new homes, along with a range of shops, cafes and restaurants adding to an already thriving high street with both artisan and national stores on your doorstep.
It’s an ideal investment with 5 new Crossrail stations coming to the borough – 19 minutes’ to Bond Street, 12 minutes’ to Canary Wharf and estimated rental yields of 5.1%. With property prices increasing at 39% in the borough compared to 22% across London, now is the time to buy and take advantage of capital growth in this regeneration hotspot.
With open space now more important than ever all apartments include private outdoor areas, with residents also be able to enjoy communal landscaped gardens, as well as access to a rooftop terrace.
Price is £ 320,000.
Whether you choose a studio or a one, two or three-bedroom apartment, you’ll enjoy a home filled with light and style. Open-plan living areas feature floor-to-ceiling glazing allowing natural light to flood in, while kitchens are equipped with a range of modern appliances, making cooking and entertaining a pleasure. Contemporary bathrooms and en suites, complete with stylish fittings in white and chrome, are finished with attractive wall and floor tiling. Each apartment offers access to either a private balcony or terrace, providing an outdoor extension of your living space that’s ideal for soaking up the sun and the vibrant surroundings of East Ham.
- Strong estimated rental yields up to 5.1%
- 57% of Newham residents are aged 20 – 34
- Ideal investment opportunity within regeneration hotspot
- Investor incentives available
- Residents' rooftop terrace and private outdoor space to all apartments
- Newham property prices have increased by 39%, compared to 22% across London over 5 years
Location and nearby infrastructure
- 7-mins walk to East Ham Underground Station — reach the City in 18 minutes
- 12 mins to Canary Wharf with new Crossrail station at nearby Forest Gate
- Neighbouring the Olympic Stadium and Westfield shopping center
- UCL, Loughborough and Staffordshire University campus' at the neighbouring Olympic Park
- Adjoining supermarket and proposed retail units on the development