An exciting new residential quarter coming to west London with exceptional transport links. It will consist of 365 new 1, 2 & 3-bedroom apartments. All of our homes benefit from a private balcony, terrace or winter garden, providing an outdoor extension of your living space. There is also a planned secluded residents courtyard garden. Upper level apartments have the added benefit of far-reaching views across London. In addition, solar panels will generate energy for communal areas, reducing emissions and living costs. In addition there is a planned supermarket, café and shops.
All apartments all with contemporary bathrooms and en suites, complete with stylish white fittings and finished with attractive ceramic wall tiling.
Location and nearby infrastructure
Just a 5-minute walk to East Acton station there are already excellent links to central London and the City via the Central Line. With Acton Main Line set to be served by Crossrail, Western Circus will be at the centre of one of the best connected areas in west London. Western Circus is ideal for professionals who want to reach central London in less than 30 mins.
- 18 mins to Oxford Circus from East Acton station
- 27 mins to Bank from East Acton station
- Easy access to the M25 via A40
- One tube stop to Westfield London
- Bond Street in 9 mins from Acton Mainline station (following Crossrail launch)
The local area offers plenty of things to do, including options for shopping and exercising, without even needing to get on a tube or bus. Planned coffee shop and Lidl supermarket within developmen.
- 10-min walk to Virgin Active and David Lloyd gyms
- 7-min walk to Acton Park
- 15-minute walk to the artisan shops and cafes on Churchfield Road
- Outstanding rated schools nearby