A fully furnished two-level penthouse with four bedrooms and a terrace showcasing views across Westminster and the city in an elite residential complex in the heart of London.
Two parking spaces belong to the apartment.
The residential complex includes a swimming pool, gym facilities, sauna and steam room facilities, chanding facilities as well as a business suite and a 24-hour concierge service.
On the first floor, there is a spacious living-dining room with an entrance to the terrace, a kitchen, a toilet and a bedroom with a bathroom en-suite.
On the top floor, there is a master bedroom with a bathroom en-suite and a dressing room, a bedroom with a bathroom en-suite and a dressing room, a bedroom with a bathroom room en-suite as well as a store room.
- heating and hot water from communal system
- cooling/heating system to principal reception rooms and bedrooms
- engineered timber parquet/floor board finishes to hallways and principal reception rooms
- carpet floor finishes with timber border detail to master bedrooms
- carpet floor finishes to remaining bedrooms
- individually designed layouts to kitchens
- video entry system
- power and telephone points to all apartments for wireless intruder alarm to be fitted at a later date by purchaser
- all apartments provided with mains supply smoke detectors, heat detectors and fitted with residential sprinkler systems
- multi-point locking and spy hole to apartment entrance doors
- pre-wired for integrated media system
- pre-wired for future automated curtains/blinds etc.
The apartment is located in Westminster, an area of central London.
Westminster is an important cultural and political destination but also a thriving yet tranquil local neighbourhood, with an array of entertainment amenities. The finest names in retail are within easy reach and Westminster is home to no less than 36 Michelin star restaurants. In addition, there is the wealth of museums, galleries, music venues and theatres.
The immediate location boasts green squares and is within walking distance of the River Thames, Downing Street and St James's Park.
The area is a true hub of London's local and national transport network. Nearby Westminster Underground Station provides access to Circle, District and Jubilee lines.
International travel hubs are within easy reach, including Eurostar at St Pancras, and Heathrow, Gatwick and London City airports less than an hour away.