Two 12-story towers with 157 luxury condos, located between the ocean and the bay, just south of Bal Harbour, and the Four Seasons Hotel in between.
The exclusive oceanfront residences focus on continuity between indoor and outdoor living. The floor-to-ceiling glass and 12-foot deep terraces offer incomparable views of Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. The residences also offer open floor plans (1,400-8,000 square feet of living space), spacious master suites and chef’s kitchens.
The total area — from 110 to 750 m².
The price — from 2,300,000$ to 35,000,000$.
- Infinity-edge pool, with double-height waterfall
- 15,000-square-foot health and wellness center, with state-of-the-art fitness equipment, private training rooms, a yoga/Pilates studio and a spa
- Full-service spa, with saunas, steam rooms, treatments rooms and relaxation rooms
- 2 restaurants (casual and fine dining) ,
- 965 feet of beach frontage
- 40+ beach cabanas
- Lushly landscaped gardens
- Air-conditioned garage spaces for residents
- Valet parking
- International concierge service
- 24-hour security
- Pet grooming
- Car washing
- Service elevators
- Membership to Surf Club
- 1200–8000 square feet of living space
- Floor-to-ceiling glass
- Up to 20-foot ceilings
- 12-foot deep terraces
- Richard Meier-selected finishes
- Solid hardwood interior doors
- Multi-zone climate control systems
- Select units include staff quarters and private baths
- Service entrance
- Laundry room
- Dedicated elevators, with private foyers
- Sound attenuating concrete party walls
- Freestanding sculptural bathtubs