This house has been designed specifically for the most sophisticated and demanding customers world-renowned New York architect Oliver Cope, famous for design projects in a classic style.
Townhouse comprises 13 rooms, spread over 6 floors, including 4 bedrooms and 5 separate bathrooms and 2 powder room.
On one level with a garden located lobby, library, dining room, powder room and kitchen with worktops in Carrara marble and devices from Viking, Subzero and Miele.
On the second floor there is a sitting area that includes a lobby, living room, family room, 3 closets, 2 fireplaces and a powder room with a golden floor tiles Calacatta and devices from Sherle Wagner.
On the 3rd floor is a bedroom with a fireplace, a closet and a bathroom with a walk-in shower, toilet with bidet shower, floor tiles Calacatta and updated English-standing antique bathtub.
On the 4th floor has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
On the 5th floor is a library, guest bedroom with en suite bathroom and 2 large terraces.
The house has a large wine cellar decorated with red cedar with temperature control, located on the ground floor, along with a laundry room, powder room and 2 technical rooms.
- Beautiful wood floors, custom-made
- Walls, ceilings with plaster moldings of the present
- All doors to the mechanisms of the nickel company Nanz
- Bathrooms are equipped with sanitary ware and appliances Waterworks, Sherle Wagner and Grohe
- All 3 wood-burning fireplace lined with masonry ”in the tree“ and have a marble facing
- The 10 zones installed HVAC, and it is supplemented by three areas of air humidification system.
- Tracks in a garden with a fountain tiled in a bluish sandstone.