The apartment is located in a condo with doorman and concierge. The building was designed by world renowned architect Christian de Portzampar.
The residence provides private dining & function room, full catering kitchen, library with billiards room and 24 foot Aquarium, arts & crafts atelier room, screening and rerformance room, private fitness center and yoga studio, parking garage, pet wash room. In addition, the residents have access to all the services of the Park Hyatt Hotel: indoor swimming pool, spa, steam rooms, jacuzzi and bar and restaurant.
- Monthly Maintenance/CC: $ 4800
- Monthly Real Estate Tax: $ 1718
- Minimum Percent Down: 10%
The apartment consists of a living room, a kitchen with fully integrated appliances by Miele and Subzero, 3 bedrooms and 3 bath rooms.
The apartment enjoys beautiful views on the Central Park and the city.
- 11'9 ”ceiling heights,
- central HVAC systems,
- floor to ceiling windows with motorized shades,
- solid rift sawn oak ebony floors,
- radiant heat floors in bathrooms