Apartments in the first residences constructed in Bryant Park and the first residential building designed by world-renowned architect David Chipperfield.
57 luxury apartments situated from the 16th floor and ending with the three-level penthouse on the 34th floor. All apartments have views to the north and Bryant Park or to the south, and the Empire State Building.
Apartment with large sliding windows from floor to ceiling, parquet floors, heated storage units in every room, seamless floor panels, ceiling of 3 m in height, a corner living room, French balconies and terraces overlooking the city and the park.
Kitchen equipped, custom-made, white lacquered cabinets with closers by David Chipperfield, marble counter tops and panels Calacatta Gold, built-in appliances Gaggenau, stainless steel sink Elkay with matt black fittings Dornbracht.
Bathrooms are marble Statuarietto and heated floors Terrazzo equipped with glass shower with ”rain shower“ and matt black fittings Dornbracht
The residential complex is located 2 three-level penthouse with ceilings 3 and 3,35 m, loggia area of 41 м², a private elevator, a separate kitchen, wardrobes lacquered wood or bog oak, custom-made; a corner bedroom with fireplace, dressing room and bathroom with windows and a free-standing bath with a hand-carved. Each apartment occupies half the floor.
The complex has:
- 24-hour lobby.
- living room with leather panels on the walls and terrazzo floors, decorated with design agency David Chipperfield Architects.
- the living room on the 6th floor, decorated with design agency Stonehill & Taylor, ceilings 4,5 meters in height, a fireplace, a conference room and a dining room, a bar and a landscaped terrace overlooking Bryant Park.
- a modern fitness center with steam room, sauna and showers
- a restaurant with a priority reservations for residents
- private storage
- cold storage in lobby
- bicycle storage room
- full hotel service, including cleaning and washing
- ordering food from the restaurant