We bring to your attention apartments in a 57-story condominium (about 200 m in height) on the waterfront in the area of Edgewater. Commissioning — in 2019.
A collection of 146 apartments (a total of 3 apartments on each floor) with an area of 223 to 341 square meters, the cost of $ 1,700,000 to 3,900,000.
- The depth of terraces — 3 meters.
- Ceiling height of 3 meters.
- Panoramic windows in the floor.
- Each apartment has 2 parking spaces.
- It offers residents an Olympic swimming pool, spa, tennis courts.
The uniqueness of the project
- star team: developer — Vyacheslav Doronin, architect — Hani Rashid, an interior designer — Paris Forino (design house Missoni), landscape architect — Enzo Enea;
- views of Biscayne Bay and Miami from all apartments;
- excellent location in the rapidly developing area.
Apartments from the builder.
It is possible to receive a loan of up to 40% of the value at 3–4% per annum.
Upon completion, the owners receive a luxurious accommodation in the trendy new neighborhood, where the prices are steadily growing at an average of 10% the past three years. Thus, this acquisition will be an excellent way to preserve and increase capital.
Prestigious Area Edgewater bordered Miami Design District and the Wynwood Art District.
The residential complex is a 10-minute drive from downtown Miami and 15 — from the airport.
By 2019 Edgewater will be the most fashionable and expensive Miami area.