A historic villa with 30 meters of water facade, deep-water berth and direct access to the bay and the ocean was built in 1927. On a plot of 1,383 m² there is a large swimming pool, a patio, a terrace and a driveway of old Chicago bricks.
The house has four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a toilet, a living room, a kitchen and a terrace. The guest house has a bedroom, a bathroom, a living room and a recreation area.
The house is equipped with parquet floors, slate and tiles, granite countertops, working wood-burning fireplace, wood-beamed ceilings, original plaster walls, a generator and a small basement.
Coral Gables, as a commercial district, was formed in 1997, and was initially limited to Douglas Road in the east, Andalusia Avenue in the south, Le Jeune Road in the west and Aragon Avenue in the north, however, in 2007, due to the huge popularity The district and, accordingly, great demand from the business, has been expanded by one quarter in the north, and now its northern border is Geralda Avenue.
Today, Coral Gables continues to be popular with residents and guests of Miami as a great place for shopping, food and entertainment.