Two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments in a new 70-storey residential complex with a glass facade and panoramic views of Biscayne Bay and the city.
The residential complex includes:
- 293 hotel rooms from Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- office premises of class A (with an area of 19,500 m²)
- 236 residences in the condominium
- 149 private condominium residences
- 4 duplex with penthouse
- 24-hour parking with service
- 3 swimming pools
- hall for banquets and events
- a viewing platform on the roof
- coworking center
- poolside bar with open lounge area
- modern wellness and fitness center
- multipurpose hall with chef and kitchen
- fully equipped children's club
- several restaurants for day and evening meals
- private wine cellar and cigar room
- laundry and dry cleaning
- high-speed elevators with separate access points
- european equipment in kitchens and bathrooms
- smart home appliances
The projected yield is 4.5%.
The property is located on the bank of the bay in Miami, the second largest city in Florida and the largest metropolis in the southeastern United States with a population of about 418,000 people.
In Miami and South Florida there are a large number of international banks, the headquarters of many large national and international companies, medical and scientific facilities, a biotechnology center, a national hurricane research center, and a head office of the US Army's Southern Base.
Miami is an industrial center, mainly in the development and storage of rock.
Tourism is also an important part of the Miami economy. The collection of financial and business institutions, conferences, festivals and events, as well as the presence of beautiful beaches, attracts to the city more than 38 million visitors annually.