A historic villa, elegantly renovated in 2017, remains true to its Mediterranean revival style. Built by order of George Merrick and the design of L. D. Bramma in 1924, this is one of the first few structures built in coral gables. Fully landscaped area has a private pool.
Upon entering, you enter a warm open lobby with a wood-burning fireplace and generous natural light coming through the doors of the dining room. Each room has enough space in the closet and bathroom. Total six bedrooms, six bathrooms.
The roof was restored using handmade shingles to reproduce the original, full painting and exterior waterproofing was carried out, shockproof doors and windows were installed.
Location and nearby infrastructure
Coral Gables is a 800-meter section of Coral Way Street, which is full of shops, restaurants, entertainment, business and cultural institutions.
Coral Gables, as a commercial district, was formed in 1997, and was initially limited to Douglas Road in the east, Andalusia Avenue in the south, Le Jeune Road in the west and Aragon Avenue in the north, however, in 2007, due to the huge popularity The district and, accordingly, great demand from the business, has been expanded by one quarter in the north, and now its northern border is Geralda Avenue.
Today, Coral Gables continues to be popular with residents and guests of Miami as a great place for shopping, food and entertainment.