4-bedroom apartment in premium complex at the Saigon riverside.
Construction was started in the 2nd quarter of 2016 and will be ended in the 1st quarter of 2018.
Complex includes 13 towers, 6 of them with residential units, including from one to four room. The total number of apartments in complex is 3136. Price varies from 200,000 to 850,000 $.
There are available apartments in the complex:
- Floor: 3, Total area: 109 sq. m., 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, Price: 371,076 $.
- Floor: 6, Total area: 109 sq. m., 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, Price: 401,675 $.
- Floor: 11, Total area: 119 sq. m., 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, Price: 576,598 $.
- Floor: 27, Total area: 74 sq. m., 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, Price: 252,896 $.
- Floor: 12, Total area: 79 sq. m., 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, Price: 330,915 $.
- Floor: 7, Total area: 118 sq. m., 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, Price: 544,362 $.
- Floor: 34, Total area: 157 sq. m., 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, Price: 771,401 $.
Property consists of living room, 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
- apartment is furnished;
- Smart-home automation system;
- Central air-conditioning;
- panoramic windows with Low-E glass;
- solar-powered water heating system.
Exclusive interior from global brand names such as Bosch for the kitchen appliances, Duravit and Hansgrohe for the bathroom fixtures, and imported Italian marble floorings.
Facilities such as the gym, lounge, restaurant, pool, and spa. Also residents can relish tropical flower garden, a riverside park, water fountain, 500 m length marina. For active recreation complex has golfing area, walking paths and 1 km cycling route.
The project will include the underground Metro line 1 to be fully operational in 2019.
Predicted rental income is 14,800-60,000 $ per year.
VAT of 10%.
Sinking fund of 2%.
Registration fee of 0.5%.
The tax on the transaction of 2%.
The cost of ownership
The management company expences is $ 1 per 1 m² for apartments with an area from 50 to 157 m²
Complex is located in the Downtown of Ho Chi Minh, at the Saigon riverside. Restaurants, marina, five-star hotels and shops are within walking distance.