The new residential area will be built in 2 phases. The first phase includes 50 villas and an apartment building (1–3 bedroom apartments and penthouses). Estimated price: 2300 $/m² for apartments and 5000 $/m² for villas before VAT.
Besides a very convenient location, the project also has unobstructed and beautiful views, as it is also the greenest area of the city, as it is bordered by a 300 ha golf course and Lam Vien lake from one side and 400 ha Cultural park from another side.
The handover date is planned 2023, therefore, the project has really soft payment schedule, that you can wait for capital appreciation during the 2 years.
Living room & bedroom:
- Fire rated timber & digital lock
- Porcelain tiles
- Plaster & emulsion paint walls
- A/C piping only
- Video Intercom system
- Wall & base cabinets with solid surface/natural stone counter top
- Stainless steel sink with faucet
- Electric cooker hob, cooker hood
- Timber frame door
- Floor: waterproofing with protective cement screed and porcelain tiles
- Wall: waterproofing (to designated height) with plaster & porcelain tiles to exposed areas
- Mirror and under counter vanity cabinet
- Wash basin with faucet and water closet
- Shower with mixer, rain and handheld shower
- Hot water supply from electric water heater
Thu Duc — a new concept, new city has merged District 2, District 9 and Thu Duc district in one, with total area of 21,000 ha and over 1 million population, as is devided into 6 main zones:
- Thu Thiem FinTech Hub (Thu Thiem New Financial Center)
- High Tech Production area (Saigon Hi-tech Park)
- Truong Tho future urban zone
- Rach Chiec Sports Complex
- EduTech Hub (Thu Duc University city)
- Tam Da EcoTech Hub
Infrastructure wise, Thu Duc City has enfolded within its borders Hanoi Highway, Long Thanh Dau Giay Express Way, Ring Road 2 and Ring Road 3, Ho Chi Minh first Metro Line and newly built Eastern Bus Terminal. In the future, there will be an extension of Metro to Bien Hoa – Dong Nai.
Besides being located in the new smart city, this project also has secured a very prime position, just beside the New Eastern Bus Terminal, and the last and biggest station of metro. This is a transportation hub that has easy access to the center via metro line and to important neighboring manufacturing provinces, such as Bien Hoa, Binh Duong, Dong Nai. In the future there will be extension, that will lead to Long Thanh Airport (future biggest airport of Vietnam).