A three-star hotel in the center of the town.
The hotel room capacity: 68 rooms.
The hotel has two restaurants.
There is a swimming pool, 12 garages and a parking in the courtyard.
The building was built in 1949 and renovated in 1956 and 1992.
There is an possibility to transform the property into a hotel-medical structure.
According to preliminary calculations, the cost of major repairs is 3,000,000 euros.
The property is sold without a tenant.
The building is located on the Ligurian coast in a resort town with a population of more than 50 thousand people.
The hotel is situated in the central area of the town, in 200 meters from the beach and in a 10-minute walk from the center of the town, close to shops and restaurants.