The building is located in the Quiet center, which is one of the most prestigious districts of Riga.
The light and luxurious property was built in 1910 according to the design of the famous German master Arthur Medlinger and in 2015 the building is being renovated, as a result of which the modern technologies allow preserving the historical charm of the building and increasing the comfort level.
It is equipped with 27 comfortable apartments of a premium class. On the top floor are two-storey penthouses with huge panoramic windows. On the underground level there is a garage and storage rooms, for convenience connected by a lift to the residential floors.
At the moment, there is a tenant with a contract for 4 years.
Within walking distance is the Old Town, the Daugava embankment with yacht club, cozy parks, restaurants, shops.