Two-level shop in a new complex, in Istanbul
The shop with a total area of 281 m² has a parking space of 149 m².
The residential complex consists of two buildings with 70 luxury flats, 7 exclusive shops, a fitness center.
Completion — October, 2023.
- Commission — 2%.
The property is located in Kâğıthane in the European part of Istanbul.
- Several bus stops within walking distance
- Metro station — 4 minutes walk
- Within a radius of 1 km there are several parks, supermarkets, shops, cafes and restaurants
- To the two main highways of the city — 5 and 10 minutes by car
- The famous Vadistanbul shopping center — 10 minutes by car
The project is conveniently located between the business areas — Levent and Maslak districts — and the historical center of the city.
- Levent — 10 minutes by car
- Maslak — 12 minutes by car
- Taksim Square — 12 minutes by car
Istanbul is the largest city in Turkey, the main commercial, industrial and cultural center, the main port of the country. It is located on the banks of the Bosphorus Strait, dividing it into European (main) and Asian parts, connected by bridges and tunnels. In terms of population, it is the first millionaire city in Europe with more than 15 million people.