This cozy chalet is situated in the heart of Meribel, 200 metres from the chairlift and one of only a few chalets selected to receive the Meribel Office de Tourism's prestigious'Label Meribel' certification — a symbol and guarantee of the highest standards.
The newly built chalet combines modern comforts and traditional alpine charm. The interior is a wonderful combination of rustic wood and stone, creating a warm and cosy feel, especially in the large, open plan kitchen and living area on the second floor. This floor is enhanced with a glorious open fireplace and stunning sun deck with spectacular views across the Meribel Valley.
- 2 x twin/doubles with en-suite bathroom and wc
- 1 x twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- 1 x twin in eaves (with extra bed). En-suite shower and wc
- 1 x small single room on ground floor
- steam room with shower
- 2 x separate wc.
- all rooms are supplied with a full Clarins luxury bath range as well as beds and linens of the very highest quality
- in addition the chalet has an entertainment room and laundry with boot dryers and steam-room with an adjacent seven jet shower
- hearty breakfast and afternoon tea are served daily
- champagnes with canapés and a four course dinner with fine wines (chosen to match the menu) are served 6 nights a week
- all food is prepared by your own fully qualified chef
- there is a complimentary bar
- there is a boot room with heated ski boot racks
- there is a private parking space.