One of three refined Swiss-style chalets situated just above Courchevel Moriond built to the highest standards in 2005 and designed by Courchevel's premier architect. This delightful ski-in ski-out chalet offers guests the chance to be pampered within a catered environment, providing elegant touches such as luxury toiletries and Egyptian cotton bed linen.
There is a resort bus service 2 minutes walk from the chalet with a regular service until about 7pm. Belvedere is a 20 minute walk. Or you can use the private minibus service which is on call for your convenience.
This sumptuous Swiss-style chalet is situated in the midst of breathtaking Vanoise national park. This chalet is ideal for families wanting to take advantage of its super and much sought after ski in/ ski out position in the exclusive residential sector of Belvedere. A large agreeable chalet with unimpeded views of the slopes and of the Tarentaise mountains.
- 1 x master double with bath and shower and separate wc
- 3 x doubles with en-suite bathroom and terrace
- 1 x bunk bedded room with en-suite shower and wc
- Mezzanine area with 2 single beds for children
- bathroom ratio: fully ensuite
- out door hot tub and steam room with shower
- Wi-Fi access
- Sky TV and DVD
- PS2 with a selection of games
- Heated boot room. Car parking on heated drive
- Garage (2 cars)
- Private shuttle bus (Courchevel only).
- champagne reception
- buffet breakfast and afternoon tea (7 days)
- open spirit bar, unlimited mineral water, soft drinks, beers, range of house wines
- champagne and canapes (7 days), gourmet dinner (6 nights)
- housekeeping (daily service and turndown)
- private shuttle bus with a driver available 9 am — 6.30 pm
- laundry service (dry cleaning extra)
- in resort concierge service.