The mixed-use complex built in 2003 was renovated in 2010 and has a territory of 1,200,000 m².
The complex includes:
- A hotel with 97 rooms featuring terraces, wireless Internet, satellite TV, minibars, air conditioning.
- Conference center with 9 conference rooms seating from 10 up to 800 participants, 5 meeting rooms that can be used simultaneously and lounge spaces. All rooms have panoramic windows overlooking the golf course and are equipped with all necessary equipment.
- Two restaurants with 200 and 150 seats.
- Two bars.
- A golf course building, located in a farmhouse of the 17th century.
- Two outdoor swimming pools.
- Spa of 1200 m², with an indoor swimming pool, hot and cold baths, Finnish sauna, Turkish baths and a kaldarium.
- Fully equipped fitness center.
- A beauty salon with nine cabins for massage and body care.
- A football field, the standard of UEFA.
- A golf course of 18 holes that is able to accept international competitions.
There is also a development plan of the residential part including villas of 90 m² and 120 m², studios of 45 m² and two-bedroom apartments of 75 m².
Location and nearby objects
The complex is located in southeast Italy, between the Adriatic and Ionian Sea, near the airports of Bari and Brindisi, beautiful beaches and picturesque city of Lecce, Otranto, Santa Maria di Leuca, Gallipoli.