Homemade food is prepared for guests mainly English and French cuisines. All chefs are well trained and worked in restaurants with 2 Michelin stars. For children there is a special children's menu.
Layout — a SPA area with jacuzzi and sauna, a children's playroom with TV/DVD and Wii, a garage, a living room, a dining room, a kitchen, a balcony, a ski storage, six bedrooms, five bathrooms.
- free unlimited internet (wifi)
- TV with cable channels and DVD player
- shoe dryer
- 6 days full service with catering
- wine for dinner (choice of 2 bottles of white and two bottles of red 2), soft drinks and beer
- for children dinner at 6 pm
- cosmetics Cole & Lewis and Hand & Body
Location and nearby infrastructure
Reberty Village is a traditional village with excellent conditions for skiing at an altitude of 2000 meters. The village has a ski school, two ski shops, a local mini market, a pizzeria, a traditional French restaurant and a bar.
From the chalet there is a direct access to the Three Valleys thanks to 2 ski lifts, located within 100 meters from the village. These lifts will take you directly to the top of the mountain from where you can descend either to Meribel or Val Thorens, or to stay in your ski area.