Values are the principles upon which we rely (or aspire to rely) in our everyday work life, in our interactions with clients, with each other, and with ourselves.
It is important to us that those who wish to join our team share these values, and that our clients and partners embrace them. That's why we share them here.
- We understand why we do what we do.
- We strive to deeply comprehend the subjects we discuss.
- We analyze alternatives to make informed decisions.
- Reputation is more important to us than momentary victory.
- We sell what we believe in ourselves.
- We transparently discuss terms.
- We uphold agreements with each other, clients, and partners.
- We are eager to develop, curious, and open to new things.
- We embrace and endure changes.
- We are capable of acknowledging mistakes.
Freedom and Responsibility
- Everyone has the freedom to make decisions independently, but within the scope of their goals and shared principles.
- We make mistakes and learn from them.
- Each person is accountable for their work and decisions.
- We are open to honest conversations, regardless of our role within the team.
- We are always ready to help each other.
- It is important to us that we feel comfortable with each other, both at work and as friends.