Tranio.com partners with Real Estate Investment Indonesia (REII) 2019 Conference
Real Estate Investment Indonesia (REII) 2019 Conference is going to be held on 30-31 July 2019 in JS Luwansa Hotel, Jakarta. The event brings together the entire transaction value chain in Indonesia’s real estate sector to provide latest insights in the industry. International and local investors will attend the conference to network with local developers, transaction experts, and end-users from corporate real estate, retail brands, and hospitality groups.
Endorsed by the Jakarta chapter of Indonesia’s Real Estate Developers Association (DPD REI DKI Jakarta), this 2-day event brings you 50 thought leaders as Speakers from Government Agencies and related industry, including Capital Market, Investment, Hospitality, Industrial Estates & Logistics, Technology, Mixed-use Area, and most interestingly Industry Disruptors.
The structure of the event assures direct interaction with the Speakers, revealing viable solutions to exceptional outcomes. Some of our notable speakers are:
- Mr. Adriyanto - Director of Macroeconomic Policy - Fiscal Policy Board Ministry of Finance
- Mr. Ignatius Warsito - Director of Industrial Regional Development Ministry of Industry
- Mr. Indaryanto - Finance Director PP Property
- Mr. Oswar Muadzin Mungkasa - Deputy Governor Spatial Planning & Environment DKI Jakarta Provincial Government
- Mr. Rio Kondo - Executive Director Indonesia & Malaysia Accor Hotels
- Mr. Paul Christian - Director Agung Podomoro
- Mr. David Cheadle - Managing Director Cushman & Wakefield Indonesia
- Mr. Nico Purnama Po - CEO PT Pollux Poperty
- Ms. Shirley Tan - CEO Rajawali Property Group
- Ms. Arista Dharsono - Head of Operation Asia Green Real Estate
- Mr. Daniel Loh - President Director BASF
- Ms. Sandra Pranoto - Green Building Lead International Finance Corp. World Bank Group
- Ms. Vanessa Hendriadi - CEO / Co-Founder GoWork
- Mr. Budiharjo Iduansjah - Chairman HIPPINDO
- Mr. Michael de Jong-Douglas - Senior Managing Director ESR
- Mr. Jeremie Ruppert - CEO Decathlon Indonesia
Sponsored by Cushman & Wakefield, Signify Indonesia; and supported by Eurocham, IFCCI, CVCA, EMPEA, HIPPINDO, CRECCHKI. Delegates will reap the benefit with a compelling and comprehensive range of opportunities and benefits:
- Unlock capital by understanding the alternative options available and how to evaluate which is the best fit for companies and projects.
- Uncover the most exciting investment opportunities available in Indonesia. Gain a deeper understanding by talking face to face with developers looking for capital.
- Increase chances of securing funding by understanding investor perspectives on Indonesia and how they decide to invest in real estate projects.
- Hear the latest regulatory framework updates for investment in real estate, direct from policy makers, and improve the profitability of investment.
- Discover the sectors that will give the best return on investment by hearing
sector-specificupdates, including mixed-use and logistics.
REII 2019 Conference is truly where new partners are introduced and deals are sealed. Participation at the conference is by registration only. Online registration provides delegates with tickets that give full access to all strategic sessions, such as full access to strategic sessions and keynote presentations, exclusive networking area, business matching opportunities, and access to networking coffee breaks and luncheon.
More information can be found in website www.realestateinvestment-indonesia.com.
For speaker interviews or media invite to the event, please contact Eldest Nediasa at +62 811 9662 349 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
– Sara Ajengrolia at +62 815 1700 0008 or e-mail email@example.com.
For partnership and sponsorship, please contact Dwi Febriyanti at +62 813 8134 6588 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested to become a speaker at the conference, please contact Radhi Aditya at +62 812 9615 5224 or e-mail email@example.com.
Real Estate Investment Indonesia 2019 is organised by Adhouse Clarion Events.
Subscribe not to miss new articles
We will send you a content digest not more than once a week