Tranio.com partners with European Investment Summit (EIS) 2018
Based on the success of the last Edition of the European Investment Summit (EIS) that took place this spring in Athens, DDC Financial Group and its strategic partners are extremely happy to announce the fall edition will be hosted in Athens, Greece on October 23-24, 2018.
EIS 2018 aims to promote Greece & Cyprus to local and foreign investors and inform them about conditions and barriers to be prepared for.
The event will also provide valuable guidance and provide insights into opportunities for NPL investing and international cooperation. EIS will also include DDC's unique 1:1 meeting platform to increase level of networking and deal-making.
Some discussions include:
- How has the NPL legal framework evolved in Greece and what is the current legislative trend?
- What are the major recent reforms in Greece in relation with enforcement of claims?
- What inefficiencies, negatively impacting foreign investors, occur at the Greek & Cypriot Real Estate markets? Are there any restrictions on foreign investment in real estate?
- Current status and evolution in the Greek NPE business environment
- The state of play NPL servicing – servicers taking positions, will this change the market
- What is the general climate of real estate investments in Greece? How are they affected by national economy?
- The Future of Blockchain Technology
- Global Investor Perspective
- Future Challenges & Opportunities in Greece
In case you would like to receive more information about the event, please contact Eric Tice via email firstname.lastname@example.org