Apartment package with a guaranteed yield of 4% in a residential complex under construction in Berlin.
The package includes 14 apartments ranging from 32 to 67 m².
All apartments will be delivered furnished with equipped bathrooms and kitchen areas. Furniture and kitchenette are owned by the tenant. Most of the apartments have a balcony or terrace.
Completion date: III quarter of 2023.
- 4% yield guaranteed by fixed lease for 15 years with two extension options
- A reliable developer, which has more than 40 years of experience
- High liquidity: residential real estate has high liquidity
- Problem-free maintenance: a management company will be in charge of all issues related to the property and its tenants
- Location: the proximity of the Adlershof technology park, the airport and a hospital
The yield is 4%.
Notary (state registration) is 1.5–2%.
Acquisition tax is 6%.
Brokerage fee is 4% + VAT 19% (total 4.76%).
The property is located in the south-east of Berlin, in Köpenick district and is very well connected to local public transport. The bus and tram stop is only 300 meters away. City East and West can be reached within 30 minutes. The Adlershof Technology Park can be reached by car in 10
minutes, with public transport it takes about half an hour. The proximity to the Adlershof technology park makes the property extremely attractive for business travelers and technopark employees. Facilities for daily needs as well as the historic city center and Köpenick Castle are located in the immediate vicinity.
Berlin is the capital and largest city of Germany by both area and population. Its more than 3.5 mln inhabitants make it the most populous city proper of the European Union.
Many German and international companies have business or service centers in the city. For several years Berlin has been recognized as a major center of business founders.