Shopping center in the suburbs of Bonn.
The building has an area of over 5000 m².
- multilevel parking
The annual income is 768,000 €.
The yield is 5.7%.
The building is leased by 92%. Tenant free area is 450 m².
- The anchor tenant is an electronics chain store. The lease was concluded until 2024 with the extension options 4x5 years.
- Parking. The lease was concluded until 2030 with the extension options 2x5 years.
- Cosmetics and household goods store. The lease was concluded until 2024 with the extension options 3x5 years.
- A chain closing discounter with almost 2,000 stores in Europe. The lease was concluded until 2024 with the extension options 3x5 years.
- A welll-known chain bakery. The lease was concluded until 2030 with the extension options 2x5 years.
Notary (state registration) is 1.5–2%.
Acquisition tax is 6.5%.
Brokerage fee is 4% + VAT 19% (total 4,76%).
The property is located just 10 km from Bonn (300,000 inhabitants), in the center of a town with a population of about 50,000 inhabitants. There is a junction of two autobahns in the immediate vicinity of the shopping center.
North Rhine-Westphalia is the land of the Federal Republic of Germany with a population of 17.5 million people (the most populated of the German lands). It ranks 4th in Germany in terms of area.
22% of Germany’s GDP comes from NRW. The main industry in NRW is engineering and equipment manufacturing, biotechnology, chemical industry, and etc.
North Rhine-Westphalia is the center of trade in Germany, because it houses the headquarters of several leading German trading concerns with the largest turnover, for example, Deutsche Telekom AG, ALDI NORD, Die Deutsche Post, Bayer, Lufthansa Group, REWE. DE.