A mixed-use building with a supermarket.
A 3-storey building with a street retail.
The property includes:
- underground parking (30 places)
- ground-based parking (12 places)
- parking for clients (50 places)
The absolute annual income is 422,690 €.
The current yield is 6,0%.
The tenants are 35 companies with long-term lease agreements (a bank, restaurants, a supermarket, doctors and physiotherapists, a notary, a lawyer, an audit firm).
WAULT: 2.9 years.
Notary (state registration) is 1,5 – 2%.
Acquisition tax is 6,5%.
Brokerage fee is 3% + VAT 19% (total 3,57%).
The property is located in a town with the population over 55,000 people (North Rhine-Westphalia state).
There are public institutions, a pet store, a car repair shop, a theater, a park not far from the building.
The distance to Bonn is about 31 km, to Cologne — about 41 km.
Cologne is one of the largest economic and cultural centers of the country with the population more than 1,000,000 people.
The leading positions in Cologne are taken by:
- engineering and automotive industry (centers and branches of Ford, Toyota, Grundig, Siemence AG) — chemical industry (pharmaceutical concern Bayer)
- food industry (the main branch of one of the largest firms for the production of confectionery Stolwerk, brewery)
- oil refining industry (in industrial areas in the south)
- textile industry and construction materials production
Such influential organizations as the International Chamber of Commerce, the Union of German Industry, the Chamber of Commerce, the Union of Employers, the Chamber of Crafts and the Union of German Banks have chosen Cologne as their home.
There is the largest university of Germany in Cologne, the annual number of students in which exceeds 44,000.