Fox Cube III: residential complex in Lichtenberg, Berlin
The new residential complex Fox Cube is located in a cosy green area of the Lichtenberg district, eastern Berlin. The residential property prices in Lichtenberg are lower than in the central districts averaging at about €6,200 for new developments, while it takes just 15-20 minutes to get to the city centre. There is everything for comfortable life in the district and convenient transportation connections.
The building will comprise 89 apartments with a balcony or a terrace in each. The apartments are on sale in the finished condition with sanitaryware and equipped kitchens. The residential complex is to be commissioned in Q3 2022.
Apartments, layouts, prices
The total floor area of the apartments ranges from 28.62 to 73.96 sq.m. The apartments can be combined during construction. Some apartments have dedicated storage units located on the same floor.
Each apartment is fit out with a kitchen, a fully equipped bathroom with a heated towel rail, radiant flooring, motor-driven window shutters, coloured intercom. Flooring is multi-layer natural wood parquet.
The apartment prices range from €189,000 to €596,000.
A six-storeyed residential complex with penthouses will harmoniously blend in with the surroundings. Cubic balconies for each apartment in the complex will be the key elements of façade exteriors.
Living areas in all the apartments are efficiently designed to receive maximum daylight.
Location, transportation, surroundings
The residential complex Fox Cube is located in Lichtenberg, a district some 20-minute ride away from the centre of Berlin. S-Bahn and U-Bahn stations are within a 10-minute walk from the residential complex. A bus stop is right in front of it.
Although the residential complex cannot boast a central location, it would take just 7 minutes to walk to the popular Weitlingkiez street with numerous cafés, fast-food restaurants, and street retail. The nearby park Herzberge and the shores of Rummelsberg See offer more peace and quiet.
Berlin’s zoo Friedrichsfelde is within a 20-minute walk from the residential complex.
There are also discount stores, premium supermarkets, pharmacies, doctor consultancies, kindergartens, and excellent public transportation connections with the city centre here.
Advantages of buy-to-rent apartments in the residential complex Fox Cube:
- The management company finds tenants and handles their background checks and guarantees rent payments even if the tenant is not found. The management company pays most of the utility bills.
- There is no commission fee for the buyer.
- The management contract is made for four years and may be extended.
- Microapartments in Berlin and particularly in Lichtenberg are in high demand. Single-person households amount to 49.1%, so demand for one-bedroom apartments with effective design is high and steady.
- The apartments are in demand among students of five universities and employees of 850 companies located in the district.
- The building will be constructed according to the KfW 55 energy efficiency standard, which makes the buyer eligible for a subsidised loan at a reduced rate of 0.75 %.
- Base rent starts at €513 and averages €698. Rental income generated by the lessor is rather high — up to 3.48% per annum.
Although construction has just started, most of the apartments have been sold out. Find out how many apartments are left.Send a request