Tranio partners with Russian Wealth Advisors Forum
We are pleased to invite you to the 5ᵗʰ international Russian Wealth Advisors Forum, which will take place in Zurich on the 30ᵗʰ – 31ˢᵗ January 2019.
Tranio is a media partner of the Forum. You are entitled to a 10% discount. Simply quote your VIP code 1170mTRANIO.
40+ leading experts advising Russian & CIS HNWIs will share their insights on recent changes in legislation and best practices.
- Patrick O'Hagan, Executive Director - Wealth Planning UHNW & GFO, UBS (Zurich)
- Tim Parkinson, Head Trust & Estate Advisory, Credit Suisse (Zurich)
- Michael Vlahovic, Head of Private Banking, EFG Bank AG (London)
- Christian Gattiker, Chief Strategist & Head of Research, Bank Julius Baer & Co. Ltd. (Zurich)
- Charlie Willcox, Director, Family Office, Stonehage Fleming (Zurich)
- Judith Ingham, Partner, Private Client and Tax Team, Withersworldwide (London)
- Peter Marxer, Partner, Continor Treuhand Anstalt (Vaduz, Liechtenstenstein)
- Paul Stibbard, Executive Vice Chairman, Rothschild Trust (London)
- Philippe de Salis, Partner - Head of Fiduciary, Stonehage Fleming (Switzerland)
- Andrew McCallum, Managing Director, Rhone Trustees (Geneva) and many others
Among the topics
- Increasing tension between Russia, US and EU, and its effect on wealthy Russians and their international assets
- The first results of information exchange with Russia and the end of Russian amnesty program
- Substance requirements in the offshore jurisdictions and the corresponding need to revisit the need for offshore structures
- Effective banking compliance for honest businessmen
- Survival strategies of citizenship by investments programs and many others.
Please send any requires to Julia Sadieva, Marketing & Communications Manager.
Subscribe not to miss new articles
We will send you a content digest not more than once a week