New residential complex consists of several separate chalets vacation destination, as well as apartments in the valley of Vorarlberg in the Austrian Alps.
Prices range from 117.300 to 595.702 Euros.
The inner space
- Spacious, atmospheric and multi-functional living-dining area (44 sqm) with a wood-burning stove and flat-screen TV.
- Fully equipped kitchen (Combi microwave oven, including oven, induction hob, dishwasher, coffee machine, kettle, etc.).
- Separate bathroom and toilet.
- Sauna with separate shower.
- Spacious terrace with garden furniture.
- 3 bedrooms, each with flat screen TV and direct access to the bathroom.
- Large balcony accessible from both rooms.
The Chalet is situated in the picturesque valley of the Montafon. It is the largest ski region in Vorarlberg, a length of 39 km of Its 11 resorts, surrounded by mountains with a height of more than 3 km, lie at an altitude of 600 m to 1,430 m.
In the ski region Montafon ski resort consists of 11 towns: PT. Anton, Vandans, Bartholomaberg, Schruns, Tschagguns, Silbertal, Art. Gallenkirch, Gargellen, Gortipohl, Gaschurn, Partenen.
The length of tracks is 219 km. Number of lifts — 61.