Penthouses are built directly on the historic building, that used to accommodate famous educational and cultural institutions.
The annual energy consumption of 41.1 kWh/ m², energy efficiency class B.
The property will be ready to move in in December 2016. About the project
The complex includes:
- 5 modern loft-offices or commercial premises 79-358 m²
- 14 light-flooded apartments 43-104 m² (only 4 left now)
- 10 luxury penthouses 32-100 m² with views over the rooftops of Graz (there are only 5)
There are two quiet courtyards and some parking places, in the immediate vicinity there is an underground parking.
On the south side of the apartment there is a large terrace area of 38.96 m², which can be accessed from any room. Layout
- kitchen-dining-living room 53.11 m²
- bedroom 13.64 m²
- bedroom 13.17 m²
- floor 12,88 m²
- bathroom 9.05 m²
- WC 1.43 m²
Location and nearby objects
The house is located in the center of Graz! The road is passable only for residents and customers, and for this reason it is very quiet. The motorway Ost can be reached in less than 10 minutes. At the same time there are only 3 minutes walk to the old town of Graz (World Heritage). The tram and bus lines, local shops, restaurants, pharmacies, schools, kindergartens etc. are within walking distance.
Purchase costs regulated by law
- Transfer tax 3.5%
- Agent commission 3.6% (incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 3%
- Registration fee 1.1%
- Legal fees 1.2–2.4% (incl. VAT), for buy-to-let investors 1–2%