Comfortable summer castle, owned by the Soderini family until 1667, with a spacious rooftop terrace, panoramic sea views and a large well-maintained plot.
According to historical data, the castle was built in the 15th century. It was home to the Florentine chancellor Piero Soderini, who was expelled from Florence by the dominant in that time Medici family. His descendants lived in this summer residence till the big earthquake of 1667.
The object is a historical monument.
Major repairs were carried out in 1967.
There is a possibility of a reorganization of the internal space.
The building consists of one underground and two overground floors.
Location and nearby objects
The property is located in a prestigious area with a developed infrastructure and is surrounded by shops, bars and restaurants.