Les Fermes de L'Alpe is a brand new off plan apartment project of 56 high specification apartments, offering Studio to 5 bedrooms. Positioned in Alpe D'Huez's oldest and most charming locations, Quartier des Vieil Alpe, the apartments are just moments from the ski lifts, shops, restaurants and telecentre, which conveniently connects all of the different parts of the village together.
Due to its location, many of the apartments will benefit from stunning views over the Oisans mountains, with the majority having either a balcony or terrace, many of which are south facing. In addition some of the ground floor apartments also come with their own private garden.
All apartments will be finished to a high specification, contemporary in stle and feature large bay windows, ideal to let in lots of light. In addition a garage, cellar and ski locker, complete with boot warmer are all included. Prices
- Studio apartments from € 212,000
- 1 bedroom apartments from € 269,000
- 1 bedroom + cabine apartments from € 334,000
- 2 double bedroom apartments from € 378,000
- 2 double bedroom + cabine apartments from € 610,000
- 3 double bedroom apartments from € 792,000
- 3 double bedroom + cabine apartments from € 906,000
- 4 double bedroom apartments from € 956,000
- 5 double bedroom apartments from € 1,649,000
(Cabine = single bunk bedroom)
To assist us with sending you the correct details, please let us know which type of apartments you are interested in. This will then allow us to ensure we send you the most relevant details and plans. Many thanks.
All Apartments are being sold classic freehold, with no obligation to rent, but should you chose to do so, there is the opportunity to reclaim the VAT.
For further details or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
- Studio — 5 Bedroom apartments
- Just 150m To Alpe Express Gondola
- Ideal central location
- Fully equipped and fitted kitchen
- No obligation to rent
- Possible VAT reclaim, if rented when not using
- Lift to all floor
- Completion Quarter 4 2021
- Bike Storage
- Cave for storage