The first was an oval ornamental basin of over 30 m². It was created in 1910 by the famous architect Harold Peto, and surrounded by a portico covered with flowers and by a peristyle with 52 columns of Carrara marble.
The basin has been converted into a modern heated swimming pool with a wonderful view over the surrounding hills with the sea in the distance.
The house built in 1970 with high-quality materials and technology, has been fully renovated and extended in 2008.
There is a garage for several cars and two car accesses.
The house contains three stories.
- large living room
- small sitting room
- TV -room
- dining room
- fully equipped US-style kitchen
- spacious veranda (small sitting room, summer dining room)
- three bedrooms with a bathroom
- dressing rooms
- spacious master bedroom opening onto two terraces and jacuzzi,
- nice bathroom and numerous dressing rooms
- a guest bedroom with a bathroom, a dressing room, and a terrace
- luxury two-room apartment
- huge cinema room and bar
- self-contained staff studio
- alarm system with cameras
- automatic watering
Location and nearby objects
Five minutes to the Croisette.