The kind and unassuming property was built in 1954 and continuously renovated. Inside the cottage turnes out to be true gem!
The house was insulated and also completely renovated from the inside, the roof recovered, every window renewed. Thus, it is currently in a very good condition. With approximately 92 m², the house is not very big, but offers several possibilities of use:
- as each bathroom and kitchen are available in two floors, two generations could here find their place
- the house can also be used as a single-family house
- because of the floor-space index of 0.6, another floor is possible to built.
There is a single garage and a cellar.
- 2 separate bathrooms
- 2 separate kitchens
- individual usage options (single-family or two-generation house)
- freshly-renovated hardwood floors
The house is located in a very quiet residential area and surrounded by single-family houses. The Glogau Park, and two other forest areas and the sophisticated infrastructure inspire families and nature lovers. There are all kinds of shops, as well as schools, day care centers and kindergartens in close environment.
Bus and subway can be reached in a few minutes. The Olympia shopping center is easily to reach by public transport within 3 minutes. The S1 offers easy access to the center of Munich.