Three-room apartment with a loggia of 6.1 m² and a balcony of 1.54 m² on the fifth floor in a residential complex under construction in the Gallus district, Frankfurt am Main.
Description of the residential complex
This residential complex will be built in Gallus, one of the most popular area of Frankfurt am Main. The project of the complex was disigned by a famous architect office of Frankfurt. Facades and gardens are planned on the besis of the feng shui concept.
The apartment sizes span between 36 m² and 146 m², a number of rooms is from one to four. Depending on the type of apartment, 79 finishes are offered and there are the following types of outside areas: a terrace with a garden, a loggia, a balcony and a rooftop terrace. Most of the apartments have large storage rooms and additional basement rooms.
The residential complex has a two-level underground garage with spaces for electric car. On the basement, there are storage rooms for bicycles.
A consierge service is provided in the complex.
Modern materials are used for the construction of the houses, that ensures environmental friendliness and good thermal insulation of the apartments.
In addition it is possible to purchase a parking space in the underground garage:
- standard space 29,800 €
- wide/ long space 30,800 €
- extra wide/ extra long space 31,800 €
- maxi space 32,800 €
- optional with an electrical car station 35,800 €
The apartment consists of a living room with an access to the loggia, a bedroom en-suite with a wardrobe and with an entrance to the balcony, other bedroom, a kitchen, a storage room and a bathroom with a douche.
- floor-to-ceiling windows
- bathroom fixtures made by famous brends Dornbracht, Duravit, Laufen and Keuco
- high-quality tile in the bathrooms
- wooden flooring in all living areas
- underfloor heating in all rooms
- electric-powered exterior shutters
- controlled ventilation or smart home pre-installation
This residential complex is located in the central part of Frankfurt am Main in the Gallus district, which is very popular in recent years.
A childcare center will be in the residential complex, and many schools are situated close to the house. There are many museums, theaters, concert areas, cafes, bars and restaurants in the Gallus district.
A distance from important objects:
- urban railway station and tram stop — 0.1 km
- bank district — 1.5 km
- main railway station of Frankfurt — 1.8 km
- city center — 2.9 km
- international airport of Frankfurt — 15.7 km