The Court of was built in the second half of the fifteenth century by Benedictine friars and over the years saw several passages of property succession.
From religious orders became Demanio property, then to the nobleman Giuseppe Manara from Milan, then to Francis Zachary, then to the merchant Camillo Ballabio that after 5 years, ceded it to the princes of Gonzaga. In the early 1900's farmhouse still resided in over 125 people.
The property passed to a single family, has been divided into 4 portions, forming 4 distinct units and used for residential purposes only, for a total of about 1300mq. Each owner has left an individual footprint, with sizes and spaces differently distributed in each House: the result is an environment of great character, where private spaces and common areas are best enjoyed while closeness and warmth at the same time.
The farmhouse spans two pertaining areas with 7500sqmt of gardens and it has the typical rectangular shape where the peasant houses and large porticoes develop on the sides, while the central portion is reserved for the Manor House and is now a private luxury residence. In its interior is renovated with elegance and attention to detail by its current owners and it is today for different reasons and not without regret, put up for sale.
Deserves special mention the presence of a Chapel that was built in 1802 by the then owner, the nobleman Francis Lorini, consecrated two years later by Giovanni di Beretta, then Bishop of Lodi. Inside we find, among others, a painting depicting Mother Francesca Cabrini, whose cult was widespread in the country.
The geographic location places it in a way conducive to any project of different use, being at the crossroads of main roads to north of Italy (Milano Lodi and Piacenza) and near the exit of the A1 Milano-Bologna.