This is a historic house, the authenticity of the structure easily recognizable by walls 80 cm thick and by beautiful vaulted ceilings in the large rooms on the ground floor. It is reputed to have been built as long ago as the year 1700.
The house consists of two floors with a total area of 350 square metres: The Ground floor has a large terrace, a spacious kitchen with pantry and fireplace, a bathroom and the great hall paved in “Castelli” art-ceramic.
The First floor has six large bedrooms, three of which are equipped with their own services and another toilet. Two of the bedrooms have a large terrace and another terrace on this level is accessed from the head of the wide staircase that ascends from the ground floor.
An Attic floor was added as part of a restoration carried out in the 70’s and this has its own private terrace, which offers a splendid view of the beautiful hills of Teramo backed by the Gran Sasso and Laga Mountains.
The property includes the main house and a large outbuilding, surrounded by 5,000 square metres of private parkland with a centuries-old mulberry tree and a vineyard of about 750 square meters.
Alongside the main building stands a large converted barn of 100 sqm, in the centre of which there is a large fireplace.
Both house and barn have recently been subjected to further restoration and, while requiring some upgrading are immediately habitable.
The villa with its park is located in the absolute quiet and tranquility of the countryside and sits at the heart of a cluster of farms belonging to the ancestral estate of the Rozzi family; yet it is only 300 m from the SS Teramo/ Giulianova and 2.5 km from toll (Teramo/ Giulianova/ Mosciano S. Angelo) A 14.
The beautiful beaches and all the facilities of a thriving resort town are only 3 km away at Giulianova.