The magnificent villa includes a main house, several guest houses and outbuildings, a swimming pool 6x12 m with a lounge, a garden, a parking and a plot of 3.5 hectares with a vineyard of 1 ha, an olive grove of 1 ha (400 trees), a forest of 1.5 ha. The property is in good condition.
The main house is divided into three apartments with a large common loggia:
- a kitchen, a dining room, a living room, three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a storage room, a boiler room
- a living/dining room with a kitchen, a hallway, a pantry room, three bedrooms, two bathrooms
- a living/dining room, a kitchen, two bedrooms, a bathroom, a hallway, a cellar
- a living/dining room, a kitchen, a bathroom, a bedroom
- a studio with a kitchen and a bathroom
- aqueduct and two artersian wells
- diesel heating
Location and nearby objects
Castellina in Chianti — an ancient city located 30 km north of Siena and 40 km south of Florence.